Starla West International Website Redesign
Recently we were contracted by Starla West International to improve and enhance their overall messaging and brand identity. One piece of this included a full website redesign.
Click the image above to see the changes made on the homepage.
Our goal was to increase usability and overall navigation throughout the site, with a fresh new look that speaks to the target market. Below you can see some of the unique features that were introduced on the new website.
1. Collapsible Sub Navigation. The collapsible sub navigation for the Corporate and Individual pages allow the viewer to easily navigate within the current section.
2. Graphic Banners. Along with the increased functionality of the site, we also wanted to enhance the overall message and voice. The banners create a sense of style and hierarchy and aid in navigation throughout the site.
3. Interactive Calendar. We created a custom calendar that allows the viewer to easily find events and view specific event details, all within this site.
4. Calendar Details & Integration. Usability is extremely important on the web, and this calendar allows you to seamlessly toggle between the calendar view and the event details.
5. One Click Registration. On the events page, we incorporated a sidebar feature allowing one click registration for five upcoming events.
6. Custom Twitter Feed. A custom feed that pulls the three most recent tweets.
7. Condensed Blog Posts. Creating condensed blog posts allows the viewer to quickly scan for the post they are interested in. Once you read more, you can Retweet, Like, and comment.
8. Randomized Testimonials. We implemented a testimonial randomizer within the CMS, which also condenses and links to the full testimonial.
: : :
Overall they were very pleased with the visual and functionality improvements on this website. Check it out for yourself at StarlaWestInternational.com and see the features live.
We would love feedback, so feel free to comment on the redesign.Tags: designing, professional services, rebranding, strategy, website redesign