Revitalizing the Indy Chamber Brand
Back in December, The Indy Chamber came to us with an eagerness to revitalize their brand into one that better articulated the organization they were becoming. As the economy and business-scene has changed over time, the Indy Chamber too has evolved—becoming a crucial resource and advocate for its members. Over the past few years, they have continued to be a vital player for our city–maintaining a voice of progress and improvement, uniting businesses and community to improve the quality of life for residents of the greater Indianapolis region.
The Indy Chamber has been around for over 120 years and currently has a membership of over 4,000 businesses. With such an impressive history and large following, there is a great deal of brand equity that must be preserved when considering a redesign of any sort. With this in mind, we carefully sifted through elements of the brand to further develop the main identifiers.
The Indy Chamber brand revitalization project included:
• Redirecting focus from the City to chamber members
• Making the primary logo read: Indy Chamber
• Redesigning print collateral
• Redesigning quarterly magazine, Catalyst
• Introducing Member-focused photography
• Establishing a bright, secondary color palette for C.A.S.E
• Introducing white as a primary brand color
• Redesigning graphs
• Creating the Indy Chamber Brand Standards Guide